You can place an advertisement 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using this website.
Use our interactive Place Ad system to experiment with creating your ad and use the additional option to include your photo's and/or video's.
How to place my first ad online
If you wish to Place an Ad you first have to subscribe by completing an online Registration form. Registering with Marketplace.cw enables you to access our Account to manage your ads.
You can navigate to the Registration page by clicking on the ‘Place tour ad’ button on all pages.
Please fill in the form and click 'Subscribe now' .
Details required for registration
To successfully register your details; you must at least complete the form labelled *.
The following is a break down of the details required:
Name: this is the Name that will be displayed with your ad
Email: this email address will be used to inform you about subscribing, new password etc.
Country: Country of residence
Password: when you register as a user, you will be asked to supply a password, which you will then be asked to confirm it in the retype Password box. For security reasons your password will always appear as dots when shown on the screen and will be encrypted when sent to and from our server.
You will be asked for your password each time you login, so choose a word that you will find easy to remember and type it in the password field box.
- Your password should contain at least 6 characters, the maximum is 16.
- It is unwise to choose a password that is easy for others to guess, e.g. your first name.
If you choose a non-secure password it will increase the chances of your account being misused, in which event, Marketplace.cw will not be held responsible.
After submitting the Subscription form you can login to Place your Ad! You will also receive an email with your login information.
How to Login Once Registered
Logging in is simply a matter of clicking on the Place your Ad button and typing your registered email address and password into the available fields.
What to do if you forgot your password
If you forgot your password click on ‘Forgot your password?’ on the login screen.
Fill in your e-mail address and choose 'Reset Password'. A new password will be sent to you by email.
Add marktplaats.cw to my safe senders
To make sure you will receive all emails sent by us and sellers please add marktplaats.cw to your safe senders list.
- Click the Create a filter link (next to the Search the Web button at the top of any Gmail page).
- Type "marktplaats.cw" into the From field.
- Click Next Step.
- Check the box next to "Never send it to Spam". If you'd like to apply this filter to messages already in Gmail, select the box next to "Also apply filter to X conversations below".
- Click Create Filter.
- Click Options and then More Options.
- Under Preventing junk email, click "Safe and blocked senders".
- Click Safe senders.
- Type "marktplaats.cw" and click Add to list.
- Click Actions, then click Junk E-mail, and then click Junk E-mail Options.
- Click the Safe Senders tab.
- Click Add and type "marktplaats.cw".
- Click OK and then click Apply.
- Click the Options link at the top of the page.
- Click Mail Options.
- Click Filters on the left and then click the Add + button.
- Type "LinkedIn" as the Filter name.
- Next to sender, select "Contains" and enter "@marktplaats.cw" in the second box.
- In the section under "Then deliver mail to the following folder", select Inbox.
- Your new filter will save when you navigate away from the page.
If you have anymore question regarding using the advertising system please email Marktplaats.cw.